Monday, May 14, 2007

ICT Experiences

Well, after having lots of PD on ICT, have decided to begin using the equipment I have on hand. Have now set up my Literacy classroom with projector and mimio. Still need Naomi's help though as I have forgotten most of the mimio training that happened at the beginning of the term. See, she's not just a pretty face! (lol) Hope for everything to be in action by the end of the week, let's hope so.

Also because of the TUANZ conference I can now make my own movies using Movie Maker. Feeling quite chuffed about these accomplishments. Have got over the "bloody hell why are we doing this phase?" See, I have now posted my first blog - Amen!

1 comment:

ictteacher said...

Kia ora 'Postit' - that is fab! How exciting that you are now using Movie Maker, it will be awesome to see some examples in the future :-) You might like to check out www.youtube.com Here you can upload your movies and share them with selected people or the world! Enjoy.