Monday, May 21, 2007

Woweeee!

Well as one says, one must practice what one preaches! LOL! I have been experimenting with the mimio in the last few weeks and am about to embark on a training session today with a fellow staff member.(poor thing) I enjoy the fact that I can record the students work rather that having to photograph it hehe! I have become very vocal in regards to people touching my projector due to constant recallibrating(sp?). Overall though I am enjoying using it and think it will be a useful resource. Life has been going at a rate of one hundred miles an hour and I'm loving every second of it! We are currently hammering home Cybersafety and I would love it if a lead teacher is available during the school day to maybe skype in and have a chat with us in regards to this. ;0) Look forward to catching up and have a fantastic fun filled Mimio week!

No comments: